A mysterious Visitor has crashed in Blackwood Grove. Race to figure out the secret rule as the Agent or the Kid in this induction game!
A spacecraft crashes in Blackwood Grove, and the kid is the only one watching. Federal agents hunt down the signal, but no one can get near the craft due to its crushing forcefield. Why can some objects pass through it, but others are repelled? Hiding in the craft, the Visitor hopes the Kid can figure out the rule before the Agents and help it escape. The agents want to dissect the Visitor and keep the ship.
Experiment with what can pass through the forcefield, figure out the rule, and reach your goal.
- 3 asymmetric roles
- Innovative inductive reasoning mechanic
- Complete creativity: make up any rule for the other players to figure out
- 10 minutes per round, deep gameplay
- 3-6 players (2v1 to 2v1v1v1v1)
- Stunning illustrations by artist Maggie Chiang